I suggest you ...

GoToWebinar Integration - Webinars that are scheduled in multiple sessions

When we schedule webinars we do them in two session, an AM session and a PM session. HubSpot sees these as two separate webinars. Right now I need to create two landing pages and a form (the form can be shared) that connects to each of these webinars. This makes the workflow much more complicated and fragments my analytics across two landing pages.

What I would like to see is a drop down at the top of a single form, Webinar AM or Webinar PM. Then the user can submit their contact details and register. This would clean up my analytics and my workflow by allowing registrations from a single page / form.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Seth FoxSeth Fox shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gina PalermoGina Palermo shared a merged idea: Link a landing page (registration page) to multiple go-to webinar dates  ·   · 

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 weekly training webinars. 101 is on Tuesdays and 201 is Thursdays at the same time. Handling recurring webinars is really cumbersome, we are more likely to have the registration process be handled through GoToWebinar and just try to pull in attendee data after the fact

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company, an educational publisher, has a similar issue... We usually have a 'portal' page where multiple webinars are listed (anywhere from 4-10) on one program. Before GoToWebinar integration with Hubspot, we would link the dates/times on that portal page to the individual GoToWebinar registration pages... but of course, we weren't able to ask the customer for more info, etc... So although the integration is a huge plus, we would like to see a tool developed that could either do what's listed above (but with more than 2 options) OR have CTAs (or hyperlinked text) pull up (either in pop-up form or swapping out the form module) that customized form for that specific webinar. We would love to avoid multiple landing pages/additional work/confused analytics.

Synthesis:
        1. create only 1 Landing Page with multiple webinar listings
        2. once user selects a date/time, the form module that appears on that page is specific to that webinar only.

ALSO:
        Please add a function that warns the user that the webinar has already occured.

Currently, there is no warning that a webinar has already occured. So if my company forgets to take down a listing/landing page/form and the user accidentally clicks on an old webinar, they can still fill out the form and think they have registered for a future webinar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base