I suggest you ...

GoToWebinar Integration - Webinars that are scheduled in multiple sessions

When we schedule webinars we do them in two session, an AM session and a PM session. HubSpot sees these as two separate webinars. Right now I need to create two landing pages and a form (the form can be shared) that connects to each of these webinars. This makes the workflow much more complicated and fragments my analytics across two landing pages.

What I would like to see is a drop down at the top of a single form, Webinar AM or Webinar PM. Then the user can submit their contact details and register. This would clean up my analytics and my workflow by allowing registrations from a single page / form.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Seth FoxSeth Fox shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gina PalermoGina Palermo shared a merged idea: Link a landing page (registration page) to multiple go-to webinar dates  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company, an educational publisher, has a similar issue... We usually have a 'portal' page where multiple webinars are listed (anywhere from 4-10) on one program. Before GoToWebinar integration with Hubspot, we would link the dates/times on that portal page to the individual GoToWebinar registration pages... but of course, we weren't able to ask the customer for more info, etc... So although the integration is a huge plus, we would like to see a tool developed that could either do what's listed above (but with more than 2 options) OR have CTAs (or hyperlinked text) pull up (either in pop-up form or swapping out the form module) that customized form for that specific webinar. We would love to avoid multiple landing pages/additional work/confused analytics.

Synthesis:
        1. create only 1 Landing Page with multiple webinar listings
        2. once user selects a date/time, the form module that appears on that page is specific to that webinar only.

ALSO:
        Please add a function that warns the user that the webinar has already occured.

Currently, there is no warning that a webinar has already occured. So if my company forgets to take down a listing/landing page/form and the user accidentally clicks on an old webinar, they can still fill out the form and think they have registered for a future webinar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base