I suggest you ...

bulk file delete and move in file manager

It would be greate if I could checkbox select multiple files in the file manager to delete, archive, or move to a different folder, rather than one at a time!

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  · 

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rebecarebeca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. And not only for files ! but for all content that can pe added/edited/deleted (eg: pages, templates,coded files.. ) Really guys ? Every CMS outthere offers this basic fonctionality. Please do this soon as it represents such a waste of time for us all !!!
        Thanks for all of the other cool stuff !

• IanIan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree. The file management system could use a bulk tool--using the tool to populate social media channels with images twice or three times daily leaves you with a lot of content--having a way to move large portions of it all at once would be really helpful.

• IgorIgor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is extremely important, especially for those who blog a lot or host their website in Hubspot.

• HannahHannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great-- would save a lot of time when I'm reorganizing!

• CindyCindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if we could drag and drop easier too, similar to box.com's interface.

• Nikki HendersonNikki Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah a better file management system would be great so you could delete/archive/move faster as well as being able to see all files in one screen versus going from page to page

Feedback and Knowledge Base