I suggest you ...

Allow me to track a Wordpress post in an Inbound Campaign via the Hubspot Plugin

Right now, the only way to track a post as part of an inbound campaign is to use the COS. But what about those of us who use Wordpress? Please update the WP plugin to allow me to track posts as part of the campaign. Thanks!

319 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Trent DyrsmidTrent Dyrsmid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  · 

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dominique VerniersDominique Verniers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a lot of WordPress clients using HubSpot. This would make the campaign tool very useful for them. But please, make this possible to work with any CMS. Most of our clients are not willing to switch to HubSpot because they are not supporting multilingual sites.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes...please..but also for pro users and not just enterprise like most of your new features.

• David SaundersDavid Saunders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be immensely helpful in properly tracking and reporting Blog effectiveness and Campaign effectiveness. I have not discovered any workarounds.

• Kathryn BrewerKathryn Brewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keeping a blog on our website is preferred to creating a subdomain. This is an important plugin to improve the turnkey functionality of Hubspot and ALL of our content - call to action activity. Please advise if/when this enhancement can be added!

Feedback and Knowledge Base