I suggest you ...

Personas Tool is Missing SQL's & Opportunities

The personas tool is very good. I like it a lot. There is a gaping hole in it though.

The main dashboard only shows the numbers for Leads, MQLs, and Customers. What happened to SQLs and Opportunities?

For those of us using HubSpot as a lifecycle marketing tool, this omission of the lifecycle stages is a big problem.

At this point, I log in and do not see contacts currently in the SQL and Opps lifecycle stages in the dashboard, and my clients do not either. Please add the ability to add these columns to the dashboard.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris HandyChris Handy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update to this post? This is one feature that my team and I struggle with daily. We really want to use the persona tool, but need them to be editable per our definitions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely critical, especially if you aren't going to let us edit persona list names or deleted unwanted persona lists. Overall, I would prefer that the persona tool offer more functionality by allowing us to create more than one persona question and by making persona lists completely editable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base