I suggest you ...

HubL code for blog posts on homepage

A lot of COS developers have been trying to figure out how they can include blog posts on their homepage other than an RSS Feed. Would love the ability to pull title, author, date, etc in addition to the featured image. In addition there should be the ability to fully customize how this would appear. Most WordPress websites allow this functionality built in. It would be nice if this could be fast-tracked!

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I am using this to show the blog posts on home page but I want to modify the style of the blog like I want to show the feature image at top and content at bottom how I can do with the rss listing

{% rss_listing "my_rss_listing" label="My Rss Listing", attribution_text="by", click_through_text="Read more", content_group_id=0, is_external=False, limit_to_chars=200, number_of_items=5, publish_date_format="", publish_date_text="posted at", rss_url="", show_author=True, show_date=True, include_featured_image=True, show_detail=True, show_title=True, title="" %}

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any updates on this, I see a lot of posts on the forum requesting this functionality in some form or another?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Curious, has this been released into Beta yet or is it still in the works? Thanks for the update!

Feedback and Knowledge Base