I suggest you ...

Allow the ability to delete test form submissions

It's great that you can see a total number of people who have submitted a form. It's sucky when that number is conflated by test data. When viewing form submissions it would be so handy if you could delete the test data submitted as your were building and testing the form.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LisaLisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

As long as you are testing from an IP address listed to be filtered under Reports > Reports Settings, submissions will not be counted for landing page or form analytics.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't agree that this idea is completed. We want to simply delete certain form submissions. This could include spam submissions, tests from home that aren't filtered out, etc. I can't run reports off form submissions without manually deleting entries after I export as the test submissions are still there.

• AJ FenlasonAJ Fenlason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be extremely useful. We test all our forms to ensure they are working properly. This often results in 2 or 3 submissions that are from internal sources. Sales does one test, marketing another and then sometimes a third if something needed to be fixed.

I could even see a dumby email that we could enter that is not tracked as a submission. Anything would be better than the way it currently works.

I end up having to hand calculate my submissions to get accurate info. This kind of defeats the purpose of using a marketing automation software.

I can't even show the reports graph and numbers to my team because they are inaccurate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base