I suggest you ...

Enable adding various columns to contacts lists

When viewing the list of contacts in a particular list, it would great, if a user could add additional columns to that view. I was trying to get an idea of what titles were in the list and I could not add that column to that view.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exporting the list to see a basic overview of a smart list is insanity! Being able to save view templates to apply to any smart list would be even better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1000 votes for this. Go look at Base CRM, they do a nice job of allowing you to see various columns in the browser view. the more I have to use excel, the more i am conversant in moving data OUT of Hubspot. No brainer feature here.

• Lawrence ByrdLawrence Byrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came back to add votes - I weep every time I use lists for lack of a simple way to show a few properties to get an overview of what's going on in a list. Every other method for trying to see takes forever...

One year old, no feedback :(

• Lawrence ByrdLawrence Byrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Several reasons:

(1) The current "Added to List On" date is rarely what you want so would often like to switch to last seen date or something else to be useful.

(2) Verifying list correctness would be much easier if key (selectable) properties were visible and one didn't have to click in and out of individual contacts to check (which is now only done partially because of the hassle)

(3) Lists function as mini-reports about what's happening and they would be much better at this if different columns could be selected

TL;DR: Great idea!

• LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as I can see, the only way to view select fields in a list is to export that list to excel...which is not fun at all.

In other platforms, you can create contact views - which is a selection of fields you'd like to see displayed. For any given list you can select which view you want to see and are then easily able to skim a list.

I would love this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base