I suggest you ...

Ability to create lists based off of Twitter events

HubSpot now shows Twitter events straight into the contact timeline: http://forums.hubspot.com/discussion/42238/twitter-events-now-available-in-contacts-timelines?new=1

Provide the ability to create lists based off of these events, e.g. contacts who have mentioned you >5 times, contacts who have favorited a tweet, etc.

If you vote for this idea, please share what types of lists you would like to create and how you would use them

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LoriLori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Steven, in theory. We're not yet at a lead scoring level, but it wouldn't hurt to have this as an option to add to lead scoring. It'd also help us see very easily if the people interacting with our Twitter content are actually our target audience. Because we have a very high end service, we get a lot of people just "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing over the pictures, but not actually qualified for our service. Being able to tie the Twitter and website activity together would be helpful.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From Steven Koster:

"In our situation, we've created a set of custom lead scores--one for each of our products--in the Contacts properties. We want to track user-behavior-events by product, over time (months and years).

For example, we have twitter accounts for each product. So if someone retweets one of our accounts, I'd like a workflow to increment their custom lead score for that product. Note that we're NOT using the lead scoring tools built-in to HubSpot, but a custom set of scores, lists, and workflows.

Generally speaking, any and all of the events that appear in the interaction-timeline on each Contact record is an event I'd like to have increment one of our product lead scores. Web visits, Twitter touches, email opens, form completions, website comments, Facebook likes--I'd like to assign values to them all."

Feedback and Knowledge Base