I suggest you ...

Enable hyperlinking to blog posts

When inserting a link into my content, I'd love to be able to select my blog posts as well as my pages. Right now, when I want to link to an internal blog post, I have to either pull up my blog and search it or pull up the blog tool, find the post, open in and then copy the URL. Would be much easier if I could just select it right from the hyperlink tool.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlyssaAlyssa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Dean AlexanderDean Alexander shared a merged idea: Blog Posts Should Be An Internal Link  ·   · 
    AmeliaAmelia shared a merged idea: Easily insert links to blog posts from other blog posts  ·   · 
    completed  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Thanks for the idea, makes sense. We are currently looking into aggregating blog post URL’s into that tool as well.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would love if the "Internal Links" option included individual blog posts also. My workaround is to visit the individual blog post and copy the url from my browser.

• Robert BudaRobert Buda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same request. A very helpful feature would be if a submenu containing individual blog posts would pop out of the blog menu item when selecting an internal link.

Feedback and Knowledge Base