I suggest you ...

Allow Social Monitoring Across Facebook, G+, LinkedIn

It would be nice to be able to monitor our Facebook, G+, and LinkedIn accounts along with Twitter. Unless I'm missing something in HubSpot's capabilities, we're going to have to use another vendor like Postling to handle this.

163 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff PriceJeff Price shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If on Sept 11, 204 this was "soon" I'd imagine that by now you're already in early beta? Any updates?

• John ShermerJohn Shermer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As our company continues to use social media more than ever - the need for Hubspot to improve it's social capabilities becomes more urgent. We need Hubspot to * replace * Hootsuite.

Best, John

Any updates on this? We just signed up with Hubspot, but I find myself still using my Hootesuite account for all my monitoring. It's a little redundant. I like the social campaign tracking capability with Hubspot so it would be great to have everything in one spot. Instagram and YouTube are definitely important networks for this monitoring if you guys are developing this.

• John ShermerJohn Shermer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to monitoring - I would also like to interact with my social media connects (as we are already able to do in Twitter) for LInkedIn - Facebook - G+ - etc...

Thank you!

• Matt O'NeillMatt O'Neill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also second this, I don't understand Hubspot's strategy here? As it stands we're forced to use an alternative product as Hubspot doesn't cover the major social media networks.

I second this suggestion. Woudl be valuable to have the monitoring feature for Facebook and LinkedIn.

Feedback and Knowledge Base