I suggest you ...

E-mails to be sent at specific time in any time zone

Research shows that 2-4 PM is the best timeframe to optimize opening & clicking of e-mails. Mailchimp allows you to set a specific time (in any timezone) for devlivery thereby creating a queue of e-mails to go out exactly at 2 PM everywhere around the world. HubSpot should do this too so that we can focus all of our e-mails to come out of HubSpot as opposed to a 3rd party product like Mailchimp.

546 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Omer GafnyOmer Gafny shared a merged idea: Send time optimization  ·   · 
    Adam HengeveldAdam Hengeveld shared a merged idea: Allow us to timewarp emails to send by time zones of recipients  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Op  ·   · 
    pending  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Hi all,
    It’s been a while since any updates on this. Timezone sending is still a priority feature we’re working towards. In recent months, there have been some significant improvements we’ve been working on (for email and contacts) that will help us to tackle this very soon. Development updates to follow. Thanks.

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OdetteOdette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is another plea for support for this feature.
        As a company operating across the globe, it's critical for me to send emails at the most appropriate time of day in each region. It would save significant time trying to calculate the time differences.

Thanks!

• Ken PulvermanKen Pulverman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So we are coming on a year since you said you would build this. In my first campaign we are running in the system, I was receiving e-mails at 7:30pm on the East Coast. Our target audience is generally gone by the time and likely won't go back to look at vendor e-mails from a previous day. When do you anticipate completing this necessary feature that all other platforms have?

• Mat PhillipsMat Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Act-on can send by time and it's fair to say that after a side-by-side comparison, delivering at optimal times dramatically increases response.. Just in case this helps anyone.. (p.s. we are HS customers, just trying to help the group)

• MonicaMonica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on when this will be available? It's a basic feature that will make a huge difference to a lot of us!

• Rick JohnstonRick Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. Also, hubspot should be able mine the timezone from the IP address of the visitor and automatically record that on each contact.

• VeronicaVeronica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should certainly be a feature. For companies on the West coast and international companies this is a huge issue. Shocked it isn't already.

• ColleenColleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a hugely significant issue for our multi-time zone enterprise usage. Between social scheduling and email sends, we are absolutely wasting time and making mistakes because of the nonfunctional time zone element of Hubspot. It is nearly a deal breaker for us & Hubspot.

• Mike RizzoMike Rizzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome for one off campaigns too.

Unfortunately i was considering looking for email extensions and grouping them by their time zone into a list. Then sending emails out to this list based on the time difference (thereby manually scheduling time zones)..

i don't know that i'll ever have time to do it, so the sooner this is introduced the better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this idea. It would be great if we could send one email to specific lists, at specific times, all within the same email (without cloning).

• Tom MonaghanTom Monaghan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Omer,

While not exactly what you're asking for, we have a solution that I believe will provide even better results in our backlog.

Thanks,
        Tom

Feedback and Knowledge Base