I suggest you ...

E-mails to be sent at specific time in any time zone

Research shows that 2-4 PM is the best timeframe to optimize opening & clicking of e-mails. Mailchimp allows you to set a specific time (in any timezone) for devlivery thereby creating a queue of e-mails to go out exactly at 2 PM everywhere around the world. HubSpot should do this too so that we can focus all of our e-mails to come out of HubSpot as opposed to a 3rd party product like Mailchimp.

429 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Adam HengeveldAdam Hengeveld shared a merged idea: Allow us to timewarp emails to send by time zones of recipients  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Op  ·   · 
    pending  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Hi all,

This is definitely a feature we’re going to build. More updates to come when the feature reaches development. Thanks!

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rick JohnstonRick Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. Also, hubspot should be able mine the timezone from the IP address of the visitor and automatically record that on each contact.

• VeronicaVeronica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should certainly be a feature. For companies on the West coast and international companies this is a huge issue. Shocked it isn't already.

• ColleenColleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a hugely significant issue for our multi-time zone enterprise usage. Between social scheduling and email sends, we are absolutely wasting time and making mistakes because of the nonfunctional time zone element of Hubspot. It is nearly a deal breaker for us & Hubspot.

• Mike RizzoMike Rizzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome for one off campaigns too.

Unfortunately i was considering looking for email extensions and grouping them by their time zone into a list. Then sending emails out to this list based on the time difference (thereby manually scheduling time zones)..

i don't know that i'll ever have time to do it, so the sooner this is introduced the better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this idea. It would be great if we could send one email to specific lists, at specific times, all within the same email (without cloning).

Feedback and Knowledge Base