I suggest you ...

A/B test automated emails

Currently, A/B testing options for email campaigns disappear when selected for automation.

Anyway we can add this to the A/B testing capability?

260 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TimTim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crucial to being able to test and optimise lead nurture campaigns. Pretty please put at the top of the list.

• Christopher KiertzChristopher Kiertz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely essential for any marketer trying to optimize lead nurture campaigns. Wondering when we can expect an update to this?

• CorbinCorbin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately need this feature along with ability to A/B test entire workflows. Would love to beta test this feature down the road.

• Lindsay TalbotLindsay Talbot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd LOVE LOVE to see this feature implemented. I'm also a little confused as to why it doesn't exist yet?

• GarettGarett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also really surprised this is NOT a feature. Would be HUGELY beneficial. Wish I could add more than 3 votes!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice though if this feature is not kept only for the enterprise version as in the websites

• LeighLeigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function is greatly needed. Without it, it makes a clunky process refining our e-mail campaigns to see what is working.

• LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm kind of shocked that this feature doesn't currently exist; it's a pretty important one.

• FletcherFletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really really need this. We do it manually right now by arbitrarily segmenting lists.

• Steven KosterSteven Koster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a majorly needed feature. Automation emails are designed to be used long term--they need testing and optimization desperately. We use a lot of them, so we feel the pain of optimization quite keenly. And automation is so core to marketing funnels, I'm shocked this isn't implemented already!

• Andrew GraftAndrew Graft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've wanted this one from the first week I became a HubSpot customer. When you create an automated flow, it's crazy to rely on one version of an email for the rest of that flow's life. Please address!

• Patrick BradshawPatrick Bradshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, I am surprised that this isn't already an option. As hard as HubSpot touts analytics wouldn't I want to be able to test over time how my nurture/workflow emails are performing and tweak them to get to get better results.

• Tara DavisTara Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition! By being able to test within automated campaigns we can challenge the established way of doing something. For example, one of your nurture emails works great, but you want to see if a minor change will make it even better.

Feedback and Knowledge Base