I suggest you ...

Create a email performance over time report for automated email

We need a way to see how automated emails are performing over time, sends, open rates, CTRs, etc. so we can audit that emails are being sent, show the impact of email optimization, and the impact of refined segmentation/worklow

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian BondBrian Bond shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Grant CovingtonGrant Covington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is email marketing 101 stuff here, shocked that this is not currently available. Not being able to measure performance on a week-to-week or month-to-month basis is pretty unacceptable.

Please implement very soon!

• Rich HughesRich Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a fundamental requirement for any email marketer. Hubspot is missing a key functionality here. It's very frustrating not being able to see performance of emails by day, week, etc. The dashboard and graph is currently pretty pointless as I need to be able to view performance of automated emails that were sent by specific dates e.g yesterday!

• Jason MJason M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree here. Aggregate only tells part of the story -- especially after changes have been made. Gotta have this!

• EmyEmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a good way to gauge the performance of an automated email campaign and refine it accordingly based on how the different areas selected for optimization are doing.

• GraceGrace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a really helpful feature, especially the ability to view stats at specific time intervals.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is especially necessary, since it is currently difficult to map the performance of any automated emails with updates/changes. Being able to view week by week or month by month would be a huge plus.

• CraigCraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to export a file that shows each recipient that received an email, along with the the date the email was sent/received.
        The only way to do this now is to look at each recipient individually, which is problematic once you send more than a 100 or so emails, let alone thousands,

• KimberlyKimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure if this is what I'm hoping for as well, but it looks like it! I need to be able to track how many automated emails were sent during a specific time period instead of in totality since the beginning of the campaign.

Feedback and Knowledge Base