I suggest you ...

Exclude selected Contact lists from the Lead Dashboard Counter

Sometimes leads are "real", other times they are just another type of subscriber.
We offer students a free student version of our product, which is one of our top generating lead pages.

Problem is, the Hubspot dashboard keeps counting those leads into our main lead generation objective.

It would be nice to have a simple option in Smart Lists to "not count as leads" so that they don't come up in any lead report and/or in the dashboard.

This has several applications:
-students
-subscribers
-do not met demographic (location, industry..)

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Johannes Erik JungJohannes Erik Jung shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Hi folks,

I apologize for the delayed response on this. The plan for the Dashboard is to have it include the exact reports you are looking to see – so you can create them and export them to your Dashboard. I believe that will solve the issue described here because the report you build can be based off of a list. Let me know if you have thoughts or feedback about this.

Thanks,
    Maggie
    mgeorgieva@hubspot.com

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew EricksonAndrew Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Maggie. Thanks for your message. Can you clarify if the leads number would automatically populate based on a set criteria - or if we'd have to manually do this every week or month? It sounds like this is in the works. Any ballpark eta?

• Johannes Erik JungJohannes Erik Jung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Maggie,

but that will only work if we have "user reports" enabled right? I can't generate that kind of report at the moment, so I can't add it to the dashboard. Please take a look at my alternate idea below. It gives us the minimum required features to get the right report from Hubspot without having to give companies like mine a free upgrade ;)

• Brian HarrisBrian Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this portion of the dashboard should be based off the hubspot lifecyle. using the term lead is incredibly misleading. Either switch it to "Contacts" or allow us to customize which contacts are included based of lifecyle.

• Andrew EricksonAndrew Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have submissions from careers, vendors, partners, and other people all the time that are NOT leads. At least at our company, this means that the lead number in the dashboard is in no way indicative of our actual leads or opportunities. I can go make a smart list of true leads, but this seems to be a major flaw in the system for us. Would really love a fix here. Thanks for your consideration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base