I suggest you ...

Add Opportunities to Dashboard

Today, the dashboard shows Visit, Leads and Customers. We would love to be able to choose Opportunities. Thanks for your consideration!

92 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Debbie HuberDebbie Huber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jeremyjeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? Having leads is nice. Having Contacts is nicer. But what really matters is having OPPORTUNITIES (i.e. cashola!).

This came up in a Salesforce session at Inbound and there were quite a few of us in the room who echoed this sentiment. We have 90% of the info from Salesforce in Hubspot Analytics (visits/leads/contacts) but are missing the last 10% ---
        and it is the 10% that is the most important and relevant.

It is great to know that my campaign created 2000 visits, 200 leads, and 20 customers. WHO CARES.

I really want to know how much REVENUE from opptys that the campaign created.
        Marketing people like to see conversion rates in niche little percentages.
        I'm a business owner and I want to see conversion into $.

Please consider this Hubspot.
        We love you...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this! We're a B2B company w/ a traditional sales to marketing organizational layout, we need to track visits to opportunities please :)

• Drew MonroeDrew Monroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second and third these requests. It's becoming more and more important for us to see all conversion rates in the marketing performance dashboard from Visits > Lead > MQL > SQL > Opportunity > Customer on a monthly basis. Having these extra stages at least as available options in the customizable portion of the dashboard would be awesome.

A company with a marketing team that hands off qualified leads to a sales team is going to want to see the conversion rates of every stage of the process, and more specifically, what percentage of visits are getting handed off to the sales team as MQLs.

• KasieKasie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually have all lifecycles available to customize the dashboard, so sales can login and see sales qualified, opportunities, and customers, while marketing can see traffic, leads and customers or opportunities.

Feedback and Knowledge Base