I suggest you ...

Option to prevent scheduling a post at the same exact time as a previously scheduled post on the same social media outlet

It would be great if there was an automatic buffer or an alert that there is already a post scheduled at that time in the future. That way, posts wouldn't overlap and I wouldn't have to manually double check every time I want to schedule posts for a time in the future that I don't already have a post scheduled for that specific time on that specific outlet.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    StephanieStephanie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Hello Stephanie:
    This is currently in beta (Where by we show other timeslots in which messages are scheduled). Please let me know if you would like to be part of the beta testing group on this.

Thank you
    Anand

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that I'm already on the beta on this, but to expand up Stephanie's idea: When I'm in monitoring and choose to RT a tweet, I'd like the option to "buffer" those RTs and shares, much like how the BufferApp works. Is this something that is in the works or in Beta?

Feedback and Knowledge Base