I suggest you ...

Create a blog report with pageviews etc. per blog author

Create a blog report with page views & clicks per individual blog author. In this way, all our blog authors can easily see the performance of their blogs. By creating a monthly report that I can send automatically via email, the blog authors don't need to log into Hubspot to see the performance of their blogs. Saves them a lot of time!

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DionneDionne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron BeashelAaron Beashel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a couple of ideas for blog analytics that I think would be awesome:

1. Be able to see customers & contacts from blog post - I would love to be able to see how many contacts and customers are being driven from a blog post using 'First Touch'. This would allow me to report back on the effectiveness of blogging for generating leads and customers as well as drill down and see what blog posts are driving the most customers and/or leads.

2. Be able to segment by Blog Category - Considering all blog posts are assigned to categories, it would also be great to be able to see all these metrics (standard views, links, etc + customers and leads metrics above) by blog category. That way I can know which categories of content are driving the best results for my business.

3. Be able to segment by Tag - I would love to be able to segment posts by tags as well. This would open up a whole new world of blog analytics segmentation that is limited only by the tag architecture you choose. For instance, I could tag all my posts by 'type' such as How to, List Post, Case Study, etc and then drill down and find out what blog post types are the most effective.

By adding in Leads & Customer per blog post and adding these kidn of segmenting abilities, I think you guys would probably the most advanced blog analytics platform in the market (certainly more than anything else I have seen anyway).

It'd also have to work with Wordpress and the Wordpress plugin, as I have my blog on Wordpress!

Feedback and Knowledge Base