I suggest you ...

Add the ability to clone or delete a Module Group

Add the ability to clone or delete a Module Group from it's drop down (gear) menu. Currently, if you build out a complex group you can't easily duplicate it or delete it.

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bsenskebsenske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely a necessity. It would make the template designer so much easier to use for those that do not code in HubL. Keep us updated, please!

• John GriffithsJohn Griffiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Massively important.

Without it this makes creating lists of content incredibly time consuming as you have to go in, copy styling as source. create a new module, paste. repeat. horrible.

If we just had a clone or duplicate option we could clone large numbers of modules or cells and be able to get things done in half the time.

Absolutely required!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS ABILITY. Some module groups take ages to tweak with specific padding, etc. and I need to copy this module multiple times within email templates and between email templates.

• TyTy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this still isn't in there. Being the only COS Certified at my place of work, this would be so incredibly helpful. I hate when I have to go through, copy all the data, css classes, and any inline css, and replace it just to clone. It's even worse when it's a group.

• ZoeZoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this should be a standard feature in any builder to clone - single or group modules would make building far more efficient.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a clone module feature! It is so time-consuming to recreate modules one after another. It is also almost impossible to get consistent styling!

• MitchellMitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature. Adding 10 repeating complex layouts manually is a terrible waste of time.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! I would also add.. being able to clone a single module.

Also, the ability to select what type of module you want when you click add row. Currently it just spits out the default then you have to click the Gear > Swap Module.

• Chad PierceChad Pierce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I believe this is a sorely needed feature to drastically speed up the development time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base