I suggest you ...

Add the ability to clone or delete a Module Group

Add the ability to clone or delete a Module Group from it's drop down (gear) menu. Currently, if you build out a complex group you can't easily duplicate it or delete it.

201 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bsenskebsenske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LollyLolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because this capability doesn't exist, I will have to duplicate and create groups 32 times!

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new customer, I honestly can't believe this is not an existing feature.

• Tara PatoileTara Patoile commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought for sure this was already a capability. We need this for developing multiple module groups within templates - especially when you have duplicative style characteristics throughout a template.

• Patrick McCarthyPatrick McCarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd love to see this feature, too. HubSpot, please consider adding this to the template editor! It would be extremely helpful.

• LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely a necessity. It would make the template designer so much easier to use for those that do not code in HubL. Keep us updated, please!

• John GriffithsJohn Griffiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Massively important.

Without it this makes creating lists of content incredibly time consuming as you have to go in, copy styling as source. create a new module, paste. repeat. horrible.

If we just had a clone or duplicate option we could clone large numbers of modules or cells and be able to get things done in half the time.

Absolutely required!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS ABILITY. Some module groups take ages to tweak with specific padding, etc. and I need to copy this module multiple times within email templates and between email templates.

• TyTy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this still isn't in there. Being the only COS Certified at my place of work, this would be so incredibly helpful. I hate when I have to go through, copy all the data, css classes, and any inline css, and replace it just to clone. It's even worse when it's a group.

• ZoeZoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this should be a standard feature in any builder to clone - single or group modules would make building far more efficient.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a clone module feature! It is so time-consuming to recreate modules one after another. It is also almost impossible to get consistent styling!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base