I suggest you ...

Add API Call for Prospect Information based on HubSpot cookie value (GTK)

We want to be able to query prospects on the website based on the HubSpot cookie (utk).

There is an API endpoint to do this for contacts but not prospects. As it is now, I can't ask HubSpot from what organization is the prospect on my site. You let me query what prospects exist from any particular organization, but not vice-versa.

We want to be able to personalize content on the website for prospects who are still not identified as contacts. Prospects do have a cookie but there is no way to get that info based on the cookie.

Once I have that API available the typical flow would look like this:

1. Visitor comes to website
2. Lookup utk cookie value
3. API call to get prospect info using utk value
4. 3rd party lookup of Industry based on org name (you should add this data to your prospect info, but we'll go looking for a 3rd party source until you do have it)
5. Client or server side code to personalize based on any piece of prospect data in the prospect object or based on industry. (we could combine steps 4 and 5 in the same action on the server)

We want to make a bet on personalization based on industry and perhaps user behavior (think remarketing on our own site).

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael FreemanMichael Freeman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arsham MirshahArsham Mirshah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, and more YES!

I'd even like to add custom properties to prospects to personalize based on that.

That is, allow the smart content & CTA features of Hubspot to work with prospects too.

For example - If a visitor closes my pop-up / pop-out offer for a certain topic, then I want to hit them with another type of offer next time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base