I suggest you ...

Include a List at Specific Steps of the Workflow

It would be great if I could include a list at a specific step of a workflow and have all those members continue in the workflow.

For example, I recently imported a list of contacts from a different service. They had already seen the first step of the HubSpot workflow, so I would have liked for them to pick up at the second step.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JamesJames shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VerityVerity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I would like to extend on this and request the ability to add exclusion lists to different actions in the workflow without remove the contact from the workflow all together.

Lets say I have 6 different pieces of existing content on my website and my leads have already downloaded various combinations of this content through different campaigns, finding it on the website etc.

I want to ensure that all of my leads have the opportunity to download all of my great content without irratating my leads by offering content that they already have. So I want to set up a simple lead nurturing workflow that does the following:

Offer Content A (unless lead has already downloaded)
        Delay 7 days - Offer Content B (unless lead has already downloaded)
        Delay 7 days - Offer Content C (unless lead has already downloaded)
        Delay 7 days - Offer Content D (unless lead has already downloaded)
        Delay 7 days - Offer Content E (unless lead has already downloaded)
        Delay 7 days - Offer Content F (unless lead has already downloaded)

Currently I can only include one goal/exclusion list which means as soon as my lead reaches a piece of content he has already downloaded he is removed and then isn't offered any further content.
        I have had to come up with a NIGHTMARE work around to achieve this - 3 workflows, 3 lists, 2 emails and 2 bespoke contact properties PER workflow stage!

Please help!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base