I suggest you ...

Remove section seperators

There should be a way to remove the section separators in the new COS template system.

Between the header, body, footer there are huge gaps that (seemingly) can't be fixed. The new COS should allow for a consistent content background area (not just body color/image)

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lisa EllingtonLisa Ellington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FrancesFrances commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to style these seperators or delete them. I don't know what to do with the huge space created by the seperator!

• Martin RothMartin Roth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The section separator should at least have option to change the color or make it transparent.

• Martin RothMartin Roth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The section separator should at least have option to change the color or make it transparent.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These really need to be deletable and or removable with code. Voted x3 for a fix

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lisa,

The separators have always been an issue for me. I don't mind them, just wish you had the option hide them. Or at least give them an ID so that they can be hidden via CSS.

Also I have no votes left this month, so will vote when they have returned

Feedback and Knowledge Base