I suggest you ...

Dashboard shows funnel

The new dashboards are a nice improvement. However, as head of marketing what I really need to see is more of a funnel. How many leads have we generated in the last X days? How many have become MQLs. How many SQLs? How many Opportunities? And how does this measure up against my goals?

The current "Leads" dashboard is not really that useful. It does tell me any many people doing something on my site but I get no sense of what goes to Sales and what they accept and are successful with. And after all, this is the real measure of marketing success!.

As a bonus, it would be nice to be able to filter this so I can see it for the various sales teams and channels I support.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steven NicksSteven Nicks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Catherine J.Catherine J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. The single-most helpful thing I help customers with is visualizing a sales funnel. Often, they haven't pictured the stages and how many people are at each stage. Once they do, it's easier to put actions (and dollars) behind moving people from one stage to the next. It's such a fundamental piece of what HubSpot is accomplishing, it seems a bit crazy I still have to export a list and visualize it in Excel (or some other tool.) Would love to see this functionality added!

• Barbara RoosBarbara Roos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. On a related note, it would be very helpful to be able to drill down to see funnel reports for specific pages or forms. For example, we have a demo request form, and I would like to be able to quickly see which pages are driving the most users to that form, and ultimately to become customers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base