I suggest you ...

Customize Email Notifications Template

When we get an email notification that a form has been submitted, the results are formatted with text unnecessarily big and spread out, causing it to flow into multiple pages. Many times we'd like these notification emails to be simple, 1-page messages but there's no way for us to customize how that info is presented / laid out in the email. It would be very handy to be able to set up templates like any other email campaign.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael MorscheckMichael Morscheck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Carol WadeCarol Wade shared a merged idea: Notification email format is terrible.  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • boltersbolters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this.
        In addition to layout, I also want to be able to include any contact field data I choose to. So the the person getting the email has the relevant data that they require immediately.

• Carol WadeCarol Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fields are all out of order again. I appreciate the addition of the Hub URL in the subject line, this helps, but the emails are still formatted oddly and really hard to read. We pass them on to the guys in the field and the credibility of marketing immediately takes a hit because these emails look terrible and they don't understand that we don't create them. Go back to all text if you have to.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Carol. Thank you for the feedback. We will fix the spacing/wrapping issues that you are seeing with this email. We'll also figure out a way for customers with multiple accounts to distinguish which account it's coming from.

• Carol WadeCarol Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notification emails are hard to read. Text does not wrap, which means if the contacts submits more than a line or two in a comment box you have to use scrollbars to read it. The grey is also hard to read. Either do html better or go back to text.

Also, we have more than one hub. I used to be able to filter in outlook by which noreply@domain.com address was used. Now they all come from noreply@hubspot.com and I can't filter them into different folders for each hub. Please find a way to bring back a way to identify the hub, if not be sender than be subject (add hub id to subject line or something and I'll write a Contains rule for my outlook.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base