I suggest you ...

Import opportunity field values from Salesforce.

As of now HS only migrates / Syncs data between 1 field in Salesforce (Stage) - I would like to sync more fields across the opportunity object for a more integrated workflow setup.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrea ScorranoAndrea Scorrano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matt,

Sorry, can I ask you to clarify further on this score? What is the best way to map SF opportunity fields to Hubspot contacts?

Thanks and regards,
        Andrea

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi James - thanks for your comments.

You can do a cross object workflow into any type of field, not just a formula field. This means that you can get your asset data onto either the contact or account and then sync that data over to HubSpot.

-Matt

• James CahillJames Cahill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need information from opportunities because thats where our sales team does all of their work and where they have created 95% of their custom fields. Of course you want to be able to send lead revisit notifications based on opportunity stage and you want to calculate lifetime customer value, all of which happens in opportunities. The other object I need access to in Hubspot is the asset field, so that I can see which of our 20 software/services a contact/company in Hubspot already is a customer of for cross-selling and generally making our existing customers happy through marketing campaigns. Looking into doing this right now it seems like perhaps I cant even set this up using cross-object formula fields in salesforce, because the Hubspot-Salesforce field mapping screen says on it that formula fields cannot be synced due to API limitations. Is this true? Is there some way I can get related Asset/Opportunity field information on our 7,200 existing customers without doing some (not live, or "smart" as Hubspot would say) import from salesforce / import to hubspot list cockamammy workaround?

Thanks...

• Linda AbrahamLinda Abraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to see which initiatives -- pages, campaigns, tools, sources -- generate revenue. And how much. That would be the primary benefit of syncing opportunities with HS for my company. For us it's more about totals, than about projecting cash flow.

Also, it would be nice to see how much time elapses from awareness (ie signing up for a report or lead gen tool) to consideration (expressing interest in our services) to Decision (actually buying). That info might influence the timing of lead nurturing.

Thanks,

Feedback and Knowledge Base