I suggest you ...

Develop buyer personas within the HubSpot portal

HubSpot did a great job bringing all the marketing tools into one portal. However, I still find myself needing to create a separate document (outside of the HubSpot portal) to develop buyer personas. This should be the first step in the portal, then campaigns, keywords, content, etc.

Thanks for everything!

Dan

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Daniel D'AlonzoDaniel D'Alonzo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    FrankFrank shared a merged idea: Auto Generated Personas  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel D'AlonzoDaniel D'Alonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Maggie! Just noticed this is currently in design :) That's awesome. I'd love to help just let me know.

Daniel

• Onik BogosyanOnik Bogosyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current Contact info is too long and hard to add notes. Would be nice if the note section is on the top and can be tracked by date.

• Christina MayChristina May commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! I have a separate document where I develop my personas outside of Hubspot. I would love to have a tool based on the worksheet that the Hubspot user would fill out. You could then attach these "personas" to campaigns, even customers. The tool might suggest keywords based on the persona.

• Michael ChapmanMichael Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. A tool for developing the personas would be great. Being able to have the persona as a field in the visitor profile would be great also. Create logic to automatically assign a person to a profile would be useful. Nice for lead nuturing and list segmentation. Also it would be great for the Delight section of the methodology.

Feedback and Knowledge Base