I suggest you ...

Add "send email" option to contacts view in Hubspot

Add a button to "quick send" pre-designed (and aproved) email templates to contacts.

Allow the salesmen to quickly access a hubspot contact and send him a pre-designed template, keeping track of email open/click activity and saving the event into the contacts history but without having to create a whole campaign for just one user. Great for:
-Datasheets and short product presentations
-Company presentation
-Temporary special offers to selected users
-Invitations to events ("I'm sending you the invitation, did you receive it?")

Keep in mind that not all templates should be available, only the ones pre-selected ("approved") by a marketing publisher user.

As a nice additional feature, include the "send email" button into salesforce to send those same "pre aproved templates" to from salesforce without having to access hubspot first.

155 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Johannes Erik JungJohannes Erik Jung shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt HarrellMatt Harrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really drives me crazy that I can't just send a one-off email to a contact and then let Hubspot record that and track it. It seems so incredibly logical. In fact I desperately wish that Hubspot would just be my CRM so I can do away with SugarCRM. Let me record separate notes and emails for a contact. I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I would love an explanation on why Hubspot doesn't go for this sort of thing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear sir,
        I need you to help me and look for a Niko Camara company and send to me the address and let me ask them if there could send to me a memory for my Niko Camara to repair my Niko Camara. The memory Niko Camara is unfound in Cameroon.

• David ZDavid Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SugarCRM integrations through Bedrock Data can now enrolled contacts directly into workflows!

(happy customer)

• Stephen GladdenStephen Gladden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo the overall sentiment of this request, along with Daniel D'Alonzo. I don't believe you should have to create a workflow every time you want to merely send an email.

HubSpot's favorite line in their feature tutorials is "That just wouldn't make sense." Well this certainly doesn't.

You have all of these great emails that have been designed and tested in various workflows. We know which get opens and clicks. Our naming convention makes it clear what kind of audience they are best for. So as the Marketing Director, if I see a contact of particular interest has been added to our DB, I should be able to click and send right from there.

This makes your newest product "Signals" even more relevant.
        Hopefully a 100 votes gets noticed :)

Thank you!

• Matt SchnittMatt Schnitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Daniel,

You can use personalization tokens to customize these emails to some extent, but you won't be able to write one-off emails where you're changing entire sentences or paragraphs to a lead on a 1:1 basis.

The best approach here might be to create separate workflows/emails for each of the major types of emails you send out (similar to what is outlined above), and use personalization tokens to add a personal feel. Then, you'll be able to look at an individual contact and quickly add them to a workflow of your choosing.

Best,
        Matt

• Daniel D'AlonzoDaniel D'Alonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Maggie! Sorry, I didn't realize your replied until I came back to visit the Ideas section...

So I would create a Workflow that contains sending one email...and no other steps, right?

Does that mean I would need to create a new email and a new workflow if I needed to send different customized emails to different users?

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Daniel!

You can add an individual contact to a Workflow. So just add the email that you would like to use to a Workflow and you can send that to contacts on an individual basis.

Thanks,
        Maggie

• Daniel D'AlonzoDaniel D'Alonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HubSpot Admin, you mention in your comment "The ability to do so from Contact detail already exists."

I'm in my HubSpot portal > Contacts Home > Contact XYZ --->I don't see anything that will let me send a one-off email. Is this the right thread for what I'm looking for?

I need to be able to send an email to one contact without going to Lists, creating a new list, then go to emails, create a new email, etc.

Your help is appreciated.

Daniel

Feedback and Knowledge Base