I suggest you ...

Landing Page Reporting

Being in the real estate space, we would like to be able to produce a graph type report by date range (week, month or custom) for each landing page showing views, submission rate and new contacts rate so we can take them to our project developers.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alison CilliersAlison Cilliers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LukeLuke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be useful regardless of industry. The idea is to get our landing page statistics to over 20% on conversions, but we can't separate lifetime statistics from a more relevant pictcure, like the last month, or month over month. We should have a dashboard covering higher-level statistics as well as for when we click on individual landing pages. I love what you did with the emails... I think this is just as critical of a change as that was.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying, I want to see the performance of my landing pages within specific dates!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Landing pages is such an integral part of the inbound methodology - It is currently very difficult to A/B landing pages or just do reporting on landing pages over different periods of time.

Another use for this is obviously AdWords - when makes changes externally (i.e. in AdWords) it makes it so difficult to track performance of these AdWords changes to the overall conversion rate at AdGroup level.

• Dolores FallonDolores Fallon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need to produce a monthly report that shows the number of submissions for each content item. It's annoying that I have to drill down to count the number of submissions for the individual landing page vs. the Classic Landing Pages that allowed me to select a timeframe and view the total submissions of all landing pages at a glance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base