I suggest you ...

Offer a more complete webinar integration v2.0

The previous idea for a more complete webinar integration was marked "completed." Since then, however, the integration has been "sunsetted" (i.e. discontinued). The only option now is a 3rd party integration app available via the HubSpot Marketplace for $99/month. This is simply too expensive.

I would like to suggest that HubSpot return to development of a "built-in" solution that would allow HubSpot forms to be tied to webinars created in GoToWebinar and other popular systems.

140 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adam GoldfarbAdam Goldfarb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave TalsoDave Talso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is nice to see that a GoToWebinar integration was built be what about those of us that use Webex? I agree with Lisa DeVoto is her comments about Bedrock Data. It is so difficult to set up and maintain. As far as we are concerned, this is not completed.

• Natalie CNatalie C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Matt: I tried sending you an email earlier to get the GotoWebinar beta integration. I received an email back saying that delivery has been delayed. Did you receive my email?

Thanks,

Natalie

• JeanneJeanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to hear you're addressing this with a new integration, however we use WebEx here. Will you consider doing an integration with them as well?

• Josh AmesJosh Ames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Based on the Admin's response this month (October) is there any ETA that you can provide on the integration that is currently in development? I have a customer who is looking to sign up for HubSpot soon and has asked about this type of integration. It'd be great to know whether we need to find another solution or if this will be rolling out in the near future.

• Apta GoodApta Good commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like David Cancel, my company has been using Zapier to integrate HubSpot with GoToWebinar. It entails creating a landing page/form and a SmartList. I agree that a built-in HubSpot solution would be better but the Zaps works quite well and are easy to set up.

I'm wondering what security concerns Rafael Alencar has regarding the use of Zapier integration?

• Lisa DeVotoLisa DeVoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please, I would LOVE a built-in solution. I'm currently using the Bedrock Data Gotowebinar add-on app ($99/month). It was a little difficult getting set up and getting support in the beginning. It works fine now, but it is cumbersome to maintain. Each time we schedule a webinar (about 6 per month) I need to: 1) set it up in gotowebinar, 2) create a UNIQUE form in HubSpot (every form for every webinar must be unique for Bedrock to work), 3) create a unique landing page in HubSpot, 4) in Bedrock, link the created webinar in gotowebinar to the HubSpot form for that webinar. I also had problems first setting up the Bedrock integration. Working through the issue with their email support led me to believe I was the first person (or first person in a long time) to use their app with HubSpot and Gotowebinar since something had changed in Gotowebinar that Bedrock had to address on their end before my integration would work - kind of an alarming feeling! Probably part of the dissatisfaction with this app (and any app) is the support is much thinner compared to HubSpot's support, which is fantastic - all the more reason I wish this functionality was built-in.

• Rafael AlencarRafael Alencar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your reply, but here at my company we're concerned about the security issues between Zapier, GoToWebinar and Hubspot. Therefore, we chose not use the integration since any security breach in any service connected to Zapier could get all of our accounts connected to its service. Please develop you own integration with Webinars, you don't want to hurt your partner, but you're making your customers life painful. Remember Salesforce just bought ExactTarget!

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this, its so ridiculous that a marketing automation tool like Hubspot cannot integrate with a webinar service. Live webinars are one of the most important tools in a marketers toolbox.

• Johannes Erik JungJohannes Erik Jung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Cisco's Webex and GoToWebinar are must have integrations. I even think Cisco and Webex would develop the integrations themselves if HubSpot organizes a massive request for it (I would definetly abandon Webex and start using gotowebinar/gotomeeting if they had that integration).

Feedback and Knowledge Base