I suggest you ...

Allow folders/filters in Workflows

It would be nice to see some sort of organization or filtering on the workflow page. We have many different kind of workflows currently (drip system, webhooks, notification emails to employees, emails to client/lead ). It would be nice to organize these workflows by email or category. Something deeper than active and inactive.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ben MillerBen Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cassy LockeCassy Locke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oooh I so agree....There is no organisation to my workflows at the moment and this is a must-have feature for hubspot.

• robert nicholsonrobert nicholson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow - so you were working on this in April and July and yet no update? I find it amazing that Hubspot or Salesforce or any enterprise customers havent been rolled out this feature....

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a thousand times yes! This is a MUST for Hubspot. But the folders should be in all aspects. Lists, Social Media etc...

We have over 30 lists and we'll be pushing 60 workflows once they are set up. I would really appreciate a folder function as opposed to sorting through a mega-list of contact data.

• Brian MakasBrian Makas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, folders (and/or tags) would be great, especially when it requires 4+ workflows to send out 3 different emails based on user behavior (i.e. expressed interest in social media or title is VP) from first step

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally, Ben! We are already working on something with respect to this.

Besides folders, what types of filters would you like to see on the main dashboard?

Thanks,
        Maggie

Feedback and Knowledge Base