I suggest you ...

Add more options in 'Custom Columns' in the 'Display Options' in 'Contacts Settings'

Add more options in 'Custom Columns' in the 'Display Options' in 'Contacts Settings'
For example 'job title'

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnthonyAnthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Clint HughesClint Hughes shared a merged idea: contacts home  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeanneJeanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like to be able to see at a glance if the sales team is following up on our leads, so adding the Salesforce "Status" field would be a great help to us.

• Niall ShanahanNiall Shanahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I totally agree with the above suggestion. Our sales team require certain essential information offhand. Key pieces of information they look at includes:
        Job Title,
        Time first seen,
        Company,
        HubSpot Score.

In the columns in the lists and in the contacts home would it be possible to sort columns? For example if our sales team could sort on "HubSpot score" they would be able to tell which leads require the most attention.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great and much needed idea. With the creation of the "smart form" which recognizes returning contacts, being able to add "Date of Last Form Submission" as a column would allow me to continue using the Contacts Home list instead of searching through individual smart lists or landing page submissions to see everyone who filled out any form on my site every day!

Feedback and Knowledge Base