I suggest you ...

Enable real time notifications when I get a new lead - sent to me via SMS, GChat, or the Hubspot app.

I want to be notified immediately when a visitor fills out a form and becomes a new lead. Email is pretty good, but often new lead emails get buried - an instant notification via push (in the iPhone app) via Gchat or via SMS. Is this in the works?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ayo Omojola (Founder of Hipmob)Ayo Omojola (Founder of Hipmob) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like to test out the SMS text message beta feature in our workflows. How can we get this added to our account?

• Ayo Omojola (Founder of Hipmob)Ayo Omojola (Founder of Hipmob) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Anand - thanks for responding. Out of curiosity - do you have any sense for how much people are using this? I'm considering using the workflow webhooks to push these alerts to GChat which I spend much more time in than the iPhone app. You think that would be useful to other Hubspotters?

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello there:
        You can already get push notification in the HubSpot iPhone app for new form submissions (and using our workflow webhooks, you can also hook it up to an SMS provider such as twilio).

Push notifications are enabled by default for portals in the Basic plan, and can be enabled on demand for other plans. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
        Anand

Feedback and Knowledge Base