I suggest you ...

Have the ability to use the "View in HubSpot" and "View in SalesForce" buttons for any internal notice email.

The buttons at the bottom of the Lead Revisit Notifications are great. I'd like to be able to plug them into other custom alert workflows that go to sales reps (or anyone, I guess). For example: a sales rep has an open opportunity in SalesForce. That lead returns to the site & triggers a notice workflow. Being able to have the buttons that link to the appropriate info would be great.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathaniel BarrNathaniel Barr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joey McFarlandJoey McFarland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is super important for us! We are wasting our sales team's time by not giving them the direct link to the lead record. Instead they have to search for record manually.

• VerityVerity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really great request and one that I have several of our own HubSpot customers requesting. We use a lot of specific internal notification workflows set up but it currently involves the sales reps needing to search for those individuals manually in Salesforce to look at the activity that we are flagging them on email. Please work on this for us HubSpot!

• Dan StasiewskiDan Stasiewski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't tell you how many times clients have request this. Without this feature, it's difficult to get buy-in for custom notifications from any sales team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base