I suggest you ...

Global Form Submissions Settings: allow updates to email notifications

Having to go into every single form (UGH!) to update or add an email address is exhausting and difficult. I think it would be great to see a global default email address delivery and an option to override it for all forms.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bonnie Bornstein FertelBonnie Bornstein Fertel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Scott DesatnickScott Desatnick shared a merged idea: It would be helpful if I was able to mass add an email address to the Form Submission Notifications area of a landing page.  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa DeVotoLisa DeVoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One additional note - Although a couple of my landing pages use the same form, a lot of them require unique forms because we do a lot of webinars and we are using Bedrock's app to integrate with Gotowebinar which requires unique forms for each webinar.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the comment, Lisa. One follow-up question: did you end up creating 50 different forms for your new landing pages or were you able to reuse a few forms?

Thanks,
        Maggie

• Lisa DeVotoLisa DeVoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this would be a great added feature to be able to modify who's getting email notifications on forms more globally. I have nearly 50 landing pages, and even though I've only been a HubSpot customer about four months, I've had to change the email notification of almost all my forms at least 3 times as people's responsibilities change, etc. Wish it was easier.

• Scott DesatnickScott Desatnick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be quite helpful if we could remove an email address from all form submission notifications at once instead of having to edit all landing pages.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One additional question: do you think there might be an opportunity to create fewer forms than you did before? With the new HubSpot forms you should be able to reuse a form across your landing pages, so that you don't have to duplicate effort.

Feedback and Knowledge Base