I suggest you ...

Allow email throttling / staggering send times

Allow email marketers to set an email to throttle, or send so many per hour/timeframe. Spacing out potential site traffic makes server overload less likely.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    M. SlackM. Slack shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: Stagger Email Send Times  ·   · 
    GraceGrace shared a merged idea: Batch delivery feature for emails  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ian HopperIan Hopper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this is a crucial feature that hubspot is lacking. Most of their tools I have been very happy with, but I am surprised they do not have this one.

• Randy GuidryRandy Guidry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a huge advantage with my former bulk email provider, and one of the elements that I feel is a large missing element within the Email tool on HubSpot. I know that our customer service team was very thankful that we were able to space out our email messages over the course of a 24 hour period so we didn't overwhelm their telephone queue with several thousand calls all at the same time.

• Andrew GraftAndrew Graft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this. To effectively service respondents in a list, it makes sense not to flood an entire list at once. People who may call looking for help are that much more likely to get voicemail during the spike of activity that's generated. We'd really rather have more in-person conversations.

• Katie IrelandKatie Ireland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this! It will save so much time so you don't have to split out lists and clone emails. Also means we can respond more effectively to marketing communications!

• Cory PerryCory Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This should really be a core feature of HS already. This would be very useful as I currently have to segment lists outside of HS and then import them in based on how I want to send out the emails. It would be great to import my entire list and then segment that list based on different criteria.

Feedback and Knowledge Base