I suggest you ...

Folders in Contact Lists

Hubspot needs to add folders across the board (landing pages, CTA's, emails, workflows, etc.), but the lists tool can seriously use folders or some sort of organization. Once you've created 100 lists or so, your list is so long. I would love to be able to create a folder, even if I just call the folder Test, I can segment out my garbage lists from my important lists.

Bob

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bob RuffoloBob Ruffolo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike LorrainMike Lorrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My lists of lists is out of control, its getting harder for my staff to keep up with different lists. If they were sorted into categories based on my lets say my business units, that would be excellent.

• Kevin GlatzKevin Glatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to flag as favorites would be nice so they show up when creating an email instead of all of the lists.

• James TarinJames Tarin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either folders or tags, but I see this as becoming important to us quite quickly if we are going to keep it manageable

• Ian TaylorIan Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this, as our list of Contact lists is getting larger it is becoming less organized and hard to find.

Feedback and Knowledge Base