I suggest you ...

Add Google+ page posting for social media and blog updates

I know this was highly requested and declined about a year ago, but since then Hootsuite can now post to Google+ pages so there has to be a way. I am sure the smart team of Hubspot developers can reverse engineer what Hootsuite did.

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Phil FassnachtPhil Fassnacht shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katie ThackerKatie Thacker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? I would love it if I didn't have to post to Google+ separately, but I otherwise love the HubSpot Social tool...

• Steven KosterSteven Koster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This missing feature is a key reason we're not actively using the HS social tool except for specific things. It would be a most welcome addition.

• Jackie HarderJackie Harder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please! This is desperately needed. Since I can post to other platforms through HubSpot, I would love to be able to add G+, too. The thing I love about HubSpot is that it's all-in-one...

• Dani BuckleyDani Buckley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like something that should be a huge priority due to the value Google places on Google + engagement and sharing...

• Brian HasenbauerBrian Hasenbauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the amount of focus that has been placed on Google + by SEO experts, Hubspot has to react to this. Especially when a stand alone tool like HootSuite is already capable of sending scheduled posts to Google +.

• Matt SMatt S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? when might we see this capability become a reality. thanks!!!!

• SDSD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add. It looks like in Hubspot you can, and I spent a fair amount of time trying to figure it out - just put something in there so other people know right away you can't post to Google+.

• BradBrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is probably number 1 wish right now. Google+ has such a high impact, it would be great to be able to have Google+ as a seclection (as facebook and twitter are now) on our social media deliver. I have faith Hubspot will achieve this functionality. The sooner the better gang. Thank you!

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Phil, for your comment. The Google+ API is currently open to a limited set of partners, and we will continue to pursue our efforts in getting access to the API.

Thanks
        Anand

Feedback and Knowledge Base