I suggest you ...

Add Offline sources to Dashboard report (and emailed report)

The Dashboard report currently does not include offline sources. We have lots of contacts who are added to HubSpot via the API and so the Dashboard report (and emailed reports) do not reflect our true stats.

The Reports tab gives you the option now to check a box to include offline sources in reports. This is helpful, but I still don't understand why offline sources are not included by default.

To be clear - we add contacts to HubSpot via the API. These are a selection of prospects, leads and customers.

One idea HubSpot support gave me was to use the API to say that the contacts had been added via a form. However, this would automatically mark everyone as a lead at the very minimum which wouldn't be true for us. It would also skew our data showing a lot more interaction with our HubSpot forms than in reality.

Please add offline sources to the dashboard report. Or at least add the same option to add it as in the Reports module right now.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joanna ButlerJoanna Butler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven KosterSteven Koster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this the reason my report set to show "all contacts" shows only 1500 out of 9000?

Can we be added to this beta?

• Storyboard FilmsStoryboard Films commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I embed video on my blog via Wistia and use their email collector. It has worked really well. Would love to be able to have those leads accounted for in the dashboard report.

Has there been any movement on this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base