I suggest you ...

Create better reporting for Workflows

It takes forever to build a report for the various workflows. I liked in the old lead nurturing tool how you could see a report for all campaigns. It would be great if it was laid out like the new email tool.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VirginiaVirginia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just an update on this:

* The Workflows Overview screen gives you more insight on lifecycle stage movement - http://forums.hubspot.com/discussion/41740/beta-introducing-workflows-overview-screen

Let me know what you think about this and how you will use it!

* We will be working on revealing email performance over time and also allowing you to export data to CSV.

Thanks,
        Maggie

• aaronaaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

specifically, we need a robust workflow reporting tool that:

- reports the performance of each workflow and every metric (with downloadable CSV data)
        - reports the performance of each content piece within each workflow (with downloadable CSV data).

This would allow to OPTIMIZE workflows, not just create them. Without optimization, the workflow tool is only half useful!!

• aaronaaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah, the process for measuring performance is extremely manual. Workflows are great for building a marketing automation task, but measuring performance is too slow to be effective.

Feedback and Knowledge Base