I suggest you ...

Exclude internal email addresses from Landing Page reports

Exclude internal email addresses from Landing Page reports. Have an editable list of email addresses or email domains to exclude from analytics of form submissions.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Appy AyyagariAppy Ayyagari shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stuart EastonStuart Easton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's more than this. Some competitors give the ability to exclude a company (I guess they reverse-look-up the IP address) from reports. This means you can exclude analysts, competitors, etc. from your data.

Also, some give the ability to exclude Contacts from reports. We know who they are, we have a tracking cookie... SURELY it's not beyond the Mighty HubSpot to be able to exclude them from reports.

I can't emphasize how much this matters if your volumes are relatively small. We have a few thousand hits on our site per month - and probably 20% of those are internal people looking for links to pages we want to send to prospects, etc.

• Matt FarberMatt Farber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, for reporting purposes and for us to scale our new contacts, we should be able to omit our company domain. For small companies it may be an issue, but we have over 1,000 employees worldwide so that would greatly skew the numbers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base