I suggest you ...

Add a text field option to overlay text onto a custom image upload in the CTA tool - just like you have for standard button tool.

Add a text field option to overlay text onto a custom image upload in the CTA tool - just like you have for standard button tool.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brad SmithBrad Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Whit GurleyWhit Gurley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bump. We're trying to build a high-end-designed site for one of our long-time customers (and a somewhat long-time HS customer) and have bumped into this limitation.

I appreciate the breadth of styling options in the CTA Button Builder, but they don't work well enough for this client's brand. It would be different if we could use CSS to manipulate the button in question, but the end up being image-based, including the button text, so that's not feasible.

And as mentioned above, the custom image option would be a feasible replacement *IF* it also allowed overlay text, since using *only* a custom image forces my client to ask us for help every time they need to create a new CTA.

The proposed work-around would solve the problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base