I suggest you ...

Have a way to drill down in a HubSpot score

It would be really useful if we could see what comprised a HubSpot score. With so many different scoring / tracking elements, it would be nice to see how / why a contact got to a certain score.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dana EppDana Epp shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Andrea DrennenAndrea Drennen shared a merged idea: lead scoring  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MitziMitzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the other commenters. I was looking for this very function and am dismayed that it doesn't exist. It would be valuable for many reasons including checking to make sure the rules are consistent and correctly applied (we've realized, for example, that some rules were written in a way that's inconsistent with some of our forms so scores were not increasing as much as we thought they should.)

• Rob WarmackRob Warmack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could put 10 votes on this, I would! Lead Scoring is such a critical part of our process. Without a tool like this, it is difficult to test our dozens of rules and explain to others (Sales) why one lead scores one way and another scores differently. It's a confidence thing. So instead, I've needed to build a spreadsheet that mirrors our rules to simulate and illustrate what the score should be. Being able to quickly know for certain how HubSpot calculated the score would be a very logical and useful feature to have.

• Mike RizzoMike Rizzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I WOULD LOVE THIS! I just got done asking about this with Blake from HubSpot who recommended i add it to the idea exchange, glad someone else asked already :)

• Tobias PasmaTobias Pasma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already spend all my votes, but I would give this one 3! It will be very helpful to get a better understanding of how a specific lead got to a certain score.

Feedback and Knowledge Base