I suggest you ...

add a way to 'tag' or 'mention' people in Facebook posts.

When creating a social media post for Facebook, Facebook requires you type the @ symbol and then start typing the individual or organization you want to tag and then select from the list of individual/organizations that you like. Unfortunately there is no way to do that using HubSpot because HubSpot is not directly linked to your Facebook in the manner. It would be extremely beneficial to have that tool for social media posting. If this tool was available we would use HubSpot for all our social media posts but unfortunately we cannot at this time because we need to tag and mention many of the companies and organizations we partner with in our posts.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    corine cerritellicorine cerritelli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heather BHeather B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Definitely need this feature to be available as soon as possible. Not being able to tag within the scheduling function sets back our ability to get ahead on a lot of posts, and does not allow for optimal tracking of posts because we have to post these directly through Facebook, in real time.

• Michelle FullerMichelle Fuller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree on this one! Being a financial institution, we have to archive all of our social media posts and we are using HubSpot's social media tool to do this when we push out our social media messages. However, when I would like to tag a partner or affiliate of ours, I am either unable to do so or I have to "double post" (send one from HubSpot for archiving purposes and one within Facebook for tagging purposes) and delete the post sent from HubSpot in order to tag. This is not the idea workaround.

Feedback and Knowledge Base