I suggest you ...

Multiple CAN-SPAM Footers

Hi All,

We have many offices that we send emails out from, and more to come, with that, the address on the CAN-SPAM footer, changes from each office.

So currently, I have to go into the email settings each time, change the fields, save, send the email, then change them back or to another office, save, send the email, etc etc.

I would love for there to be a way this can be added as a drop down function in the email creator. Such as pre-creating the fields, saving them in email settings, and then picking the one needed for that particular email from the list and sending from there.

Thanks

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JesseJesse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. We're in the same situation and would really appreciate the ability to have multiple footer templates that we can choose for each email, instead of having to do what Jesse just described.

• TJ StevensTJ Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this, not from a language side, but from a multi-brand side. We have one Hubspot account, but manage two different brands in the same market space that have some shared customers, some unique customers. We don't want to include both brands on one unsubscribe page, but rather keep them seperate. This would fix that issue for us (by allowing us to select which brand's CAN-SPAM footer to use by email).

• BommyBommy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We recently submitted a support ticket for a similar request - We would like to have the possibility of creating a French version of the footer for emails sent to our French clients, without having to modify the default English one.

I support this for international purposes but want to ensure location and language are regarded as different. Fro example we want to have different addresses for Portugal and Brazil even though they share the same language.

• Rob WalterRob Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's amazing how fast other email companies have taken this up and made it a standard feature.

This is a great idea! As an international company, we want the footer in the language of, and with the address of our office in that country. It dilutes the value of a message having it not reflect our local presence.

Feedback and Knowledge Base