I suggest you ...

i want to write blogs from my mobile phone.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jonathan MervisJonathan Mervis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Thank you for your suggestion, Jon. Can you provide me some additional details on this, which will help me understand the context and the primary scenarios around this:

1.) Do you envision being able to edit / tweak existing blog posts (such as fixing typos?)
    2.) Do you envision writing initial drafts and ideas on your mobile phone, that you will then subsequently complete and publish from your desktop ?
    3.) Do you envision composing entire blog posts, with pictures and/or videos and publish them all from your phone?

Also, do you use an iPhone or an Android? Feel free to reply to me privately at arajaram@hubspot.com if that works better for you.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your suggestion, Jon. Can you provide me some additional details on this, which will help me understand the context and the primary scenarios around this:

1.) Do you envision being able to edit / tweak existing blog posts (such as fixing typos?)
        2.) Do you envision writing initial drafts and ideas on your mobile phone, that you will then subsequently complete and publish from your desktop ?
        3.) Do you envision composing entire blog posts, with pictures and/or videos and publish them all from your phone?

Also, do you use an iPhone or an Android? Feel free to reply to me privately at arajaram@hubspot.com if that works better for you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base