I suggest you ...

Custom Source Reporting for Customers by Month of Conversion

Currently, Source Reporting reflects Customers in the month they became a lead, not in the month that lead became a customer. This makes sales cycle tracking difficult, of not nearly impossible. If the current programming for Source Reporting for this metric is in concrete, at the least, providing an optional custom reporting function within Lists would provide this valuable data.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kim OwensKim Owens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tracy DiMarinoTracy DiMarino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We face this same issue! Anything new to report since last November? We're also happy to participate in beta.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We share the same concern. We get a list at the beginning of the month of Contacts who became customers of ours the previous month. When we upload the report with a Lifecycle change to Customer and a Close Date in the previous month, the Sources report shows them becoming a customer when they were first "Found" in HubSpot, not the actual month of the Close Date.

Jess, we would be happy to test in beta.

• Jessica ScottJessica Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kim,

My name is Jess, I'm the Tech Lead for the Reports team here at HubSpot, and we think this is a fantastic idea. In fact, we're already hard at work on a project that will let you do just that (and a lot more). You'd be able to do this for not only the date someone became a customer, but for any lifecycle stage.

Be sure to let us know if you're interested trying it out when it's ready for beta.

Feedback and Knowledge Base