I suggest you ...

Add Instagram to the Social Portal!

We're a design firm, so naturally our audience appreciates visual stimuli - Instagram is a great place to communicate & engage. It would be nice to plug our account into HubSpot :)

279 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robbie WilliamsRobbie Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding Instagram would be hugely beneficial and most companies are using Instagram regularly just as they would with any other social channels. Thank you!

• Karen EisenbraunKaren Eisenbraun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Instagram!! I can't believe more people aren't asking for this. More and more businesses are using Instagram for marketing and seeing a lot of success with it.

Instagram is a MUST for any marketing firm that wants to work with visual. It's an app that is popular among many demographics, but is overwhelmingly popular (of course) with the 15-35 crowd. These are people who are browsing the internet consistently, making decisions about primary care providers and other integral decisions/purchases when they go out on their own. To have an Instagram plugin available directly on Hubspot would really be a game changer for roping in that younger demographic and attracting those who are visual and artistic as well.

We have already begun implementing Instagram for several accounts, and I would love to be able to link those accounts to Hubspot pages.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We still dont have API access. A google search doesn't pull up any references to Hootsuite support for this either. Please email me at arajaram at hubspot dot com if you are able to share some screenshots. This will help us understand the feature and follow-up with our partners.

Thank you
        Anand

• Jocelyn JohnsonJocelyn Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with previous comments - adding Instagram would be a huge asset. Are there any new leads on how to integrate this feature?

The last update from you guys said, "Unfortunately, we are unable to support Instagram until there is an API that lets us post to Instagram." HootSuite has this ability now, so it looks like the API will allow for it. Am I right on that? This is one of the main reasons my social media department is using HootSuite still instead of HubSpot.

• MichelleMichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Instagram - It is our primary platform for social media and really need it through HubSpot!

• Scott AScott A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having Instagram added would be a HUGE asset to our marketing team and would improve engagement of our customers and potential customers. Please add!

Most of our members utilize Instagram - visual artists, wood workers, industrial designers. API is now available ;) Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top add Insta!

• Erika Erika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand how it would be difficult to schedule posts to Instagram from Hubspot with all those filters! However, I might recommend to at least be able to track number of followers. I know for our company this would be a big plus.

• AreAre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instagram is increasingly important for B2C companies. It makes sense to support Instagram. Hopefully an API will be available in the near future.

• Jason IiamsJason Iiams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 1000%. Over 65% of Nightlife's social media followers are through Instagram. I have looked for other services that track this information. I know HubSpot can make some magic!

Instagram is growing the fastest of all social media sites worldwide, increasing its active user base by 23% in the last six months. This is HUGE for our business!

• Jack VanderleeJack Vanderlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's clear proof that Instagram is taking over huge marketshare from Facebook. We use it, our clients use it, THEIR clients use it, so... will HubSpot UTILIZE it? - Soon?

• ernesto rubenernesto ruben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need Instagram to be able to manage and get the analytics for our complete social media channel strategy in Hubspot.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base