I suggest you ...

Calendar view of social media scheduling

I miss the calendar view when scheduling social media posts in HootSuite:

http://d.pr/i/AxT7

I would like to see HubSpot's social media scheduler function the same way.

168 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael ReynoldsMichael Reynolds shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Calendar view of emails drafted, sent and scheduled  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Calendar view in the social media publishing tool  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I really need a calendar function to help schedule social media and blog posts.  ·   · 

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CindyCindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love it if we could also filter key words based on the calendar!

• Sam GerberSam Gerber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if this could be a calendar view of all upcoming content (blogs and social) so we could have a marketing content calendar that's easy to digest and see what's coming, when things are due, etc.

• Pat HeffernanPat Heffernan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anything moved on this request since Admin's response in 2012? What would be useful is an integrated editorial calendar that includes blog posts as well as social media. We currently use coschedule on an external WordPress blog -- and it enables you do do this. (AND to schedule social media in advance of the blog's scheduled publication date.)

• Joel GerdisJoel Gerdis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see a drag and drop calendar. Put an area for desired content to share (blogs, content offers, landing pages) be able to drag those to desired dates and times and channels

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be phenomenal. I would like to add a request to publish blog content and perhaps even email campaigns to this calendar as well.

So, if you agree that this would be useful, when do you plan to implement it.

In my opinion, this is not only useful, it's imperative!

• Erica Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would kill for this idea! Scheduling with Hubspot is challenging - I can't see the full schedule when posting. Where did social media go in the content drop down? I have to navigate so deeply for something so critial to my inbound strategy. Please improve!

• Laura StorjohannLaura Storjohann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the exact idea I was just going to suggest. It takes a significantly long time to create and schedule posts out in advance if I want to set them up for the entire month or longer. You cannot see all of the dates and times you've previously scheduled, so posts sometimes end up overlapping. A calendar view with a bank of previously created posts that you can drag and drop into certain time slots and days would be most ideal.

• Megan KlawitterMegan Klawitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to reiterate how frustrating your current social media scheduling interface is. Hootsuite wins hands down over Hubspot: they have a calendar view with mouse-over, and click-and-drag capabilities. The Hubspot version takes significantly longer to schedule with, and then to double check that we're not over-posting on some days.

While you're composing messages, having a feature that tells you what is already scheduled within certain days would help as well.

• carriecarrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A content calendar would be great and seems like a natural fit that HubSpot would have this feature. Cannot wait to not have to use third parties being that all content is stored in HubSpot anyway. Please consider adding this feature as quickly as possible.

The social media tool is what I have the biggest beef with in Hubspot. Having a calendar view to schedule out posts would be a-mazing! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base