I suggest you ...

Add a new module : integrate "Login with Facebook" button on LandingPages and Blogs

A lot of people are using the "Login with Facebook" button to connect their Facebook profile with a website, instead of completing the forms with Name, E-mail adress,etc. It's the easiest way to register & login for extra-content, why Hubspot wouldn't give this possibility too?

247 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alin AvramAlin Avram shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JordanJordan shared a merged idea: Allow people to use facebook login or other social media features on a landing page instead of filling out form  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MelissaMelissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree for B2B Log in with LinkedIn would be amazing!! I notice you can log in with Facebook or Google to post to this forum.... Interesting...

• Matthew BakerMatthew Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get an update?

Simply can't believe there is no execution or update on this feature. All Hubspot competitors have implemented this.

Would like to see (in order or priority):

- LinkedIn
        - Google
        - Twitter
        - Facebook

• AliAli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this still planned? Would love to have this on our page...

• Tobias PasmaTobias Pasma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you give us a status update on this? I haven't seen this yet. Will it be in the upcoming updates for "Pages" (LP's & Site Pages)?

• Tobias PasmaTobias Pasma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple (potential) clients have been asking me for this option. Most HubSpot customers are in B2B, so I think it might good to first focus on LinkedIn Social Login, and then maybe add others like FB, Twitter and Google+.

• Travis GarnerTravis Garner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Our company is creating a standalone app as well as a Wordpress plugin for social logins tied to HubSpot. Current status of the plugin is 80% completed. The current status of the standalone app is 40% completed. If anyone in interested in either of these as a solutions please let me know.

Currently we have Facebook, Google, Twitter, Foursquare, Yahoo, AOL, Last.FM, and Tumblr as oAuth and OpenID frameworks. We will look to expand the website logins as we continue to develop the app.

Inside the dashboard you will be able to see which social media website house the majority of your client. http://cl.ly/S8Rx

This is great information to the business as it shows where to create a marketing budget in order to reach your demographics.

We have come up with other interesting data. We will share this information as soon as it's available.

• Tyler RyllTyler Ryll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea, but I would not like to see it limited to Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, and G+ would be the 4 networks I would like to see available. Great idea though, love SSO.

• AlbertAlbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not easy for a common business person to stay tuned with the latest internet marketing techniques, and it would be worthwhile to hire the services of a reliable professional firm or company that can handle every aspect of SEO, along with the especially designed Facebook marketing strategies. Visit http://quickrealfans.com, the best social media marketing service providers for better assistance.

• Josh AmesJosh Ames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree with Lisa and would like to see the ability to login with LinkedIn, especially from a B2B standpoint. The information would be much more relevant than their Facebook, in my opinion.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base