I suggest you ...

Lead Revisit Notifications by Smart Lists

Similar to "Add to Workflows", there should be a feature where you can turn on Lead Revisit Notifications for a Smart List.

There should also be a feature to have lead revisit notifications be off by default, so the user can activate just the ones they want.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bob RuffoloBob Ruffolo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rey VillarRey Villar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a valuable addition to HubSpot. I've been trying to figure out a way to do this for a while now with the existing setup, and I've been frustrated to find I can't do it.

Our sales teams want automated revisit alerts -- but NOT for all contacts. They just want alerts on sales qualified leads, for example. Yes, they can manually select which leads they want to get revisit alerts on... but that defeats the concept of marketing automation.

If we can set revisit alerts by smart list, I can set up a smart list for SQLs, and then only send revisit alerts for contacts in that SQL smart list.

• Alison CilliersAlison Cilliers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to distribute website lead revisit notifications to individual sales staff based on a specific contact property being the project name which is a hidden field on all of our forms.

• Joshua PaulJoshua Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin, I don't think that internal notifications will be able to cover this until the 'last visit' field is able to be keyed off of a rolling date. (I'm using HS pro.)

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting idea, Bob. Does the internal notification Workflow step tackle this use case at all? Especially since you can customize the emails to include dynamic tags, such as "last URL visited" or other custom properties.

Feedback and Knowledge Base