I suggest you ...

Folders to Organize email list

It is hard to keep track of all your email lists on one page. Folders would be useful to sort Email Lists into groupings

197 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnnicaAnnica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just about to suggest exactly this, I notice that its difficult to keep hold on all the emails when they are listed in a long row. So I think this is urgent and will keep our work much easier

• TracyTracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems I am not the only one looking for this type of organization.

• LaurenLauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an EXTREMELY helpful tool to have! I've seen it done with other systems, and the forms and emails sections would definitely be much cleaner, in terms of organization. It would also allow someone who is new to using the system to find items easily.

• LorienLorien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AMEN!!! We already have a good number of pages of emails to scroll through, and we've barely gotten started. :)

• Jon JohnsonJon Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! This would be a huge benefit when sorting through lists trying to find the one you're looking for.

• Ashley CoeAshley Coe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is huge for me. I have used Eloqua before and I loved the folders. Being someone who organizes everything in folders on my desktop, gmail business and personal not having folders makes me feel disorganized working in Hubspot.

• ElihnElihn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes & being able to organize emails in folders would be useful as well

• Jocelyn CookJocelyn Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I used Marketo and their folder system allowed for great organization of emails by campaign or event, and folders for smart lists and static lists - it was all so easy to find what you needed. It looked similar to how you find your files in a Windows environment - folder with subfolders, emails, campaigns, or folders that housed lists by category - however you wanted to keep track of things.

• Joanna ButlerJoanna Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to this! For a start, it would be great to separate lists based on purpose: for lifecycle stages, for generating KPI reports, recipient lists for emails, etc.

• J-PJ-P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 . As far as I'm concerned a priority. For large accounts with many lists for segmentation purposes the customer can't find back his way (I'm a partner).

• KatieKatie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also add that this would be helpful in all areas of the application - email, lists, landing pages, advanced landing pages, etc. The search tool is nice, but a folder organization would be much better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Our systems has sooo many lists - for various reasons. It would be awesome if we could have a folder system - like for smart phones where you can combine similar apps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base